Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SmackDown Spoilers for 17/04/2015

• 15-04-2015 5:45am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭

John Cena opened the show and talked about his win over Bad News Barrett. He again put over the London crowd and explained the rules of a Russian chain match. The two men will be chained together and to win, you have to touch all four corners. Cena said that he may not be in that match because he's going to defend the title several more times before the 26th. He issued his open challenge. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro came out. Daniel Bryan also came out. So instead of Cena defending as advertised, it wound up as a tag match for the main event.

Bray Wyatt b R-Truth quickly with Sister Abigail

Roman Reigns did a backstage interview.

The Miz did an interview and said Mizdow got lucky and Mizdow is nothing without him. Bad News Barrett came out and said we're not in Hollywood, we're in London and the people didn't come to see a pretend movie star.

Bad News Barrett b The Miz quickly.

Renee Young interviewed Mizdow. Miz interrupted and said Mizdow winning on Raw was a fluke and told Mizdow to stop stealing from his brand. So they ended up setting up a match for Raw where the winner gets the Miz brand. Summer Rae is now a face and slapped Miz.

Neville b Sheamus via DQ. Sheamus made fun of Neville's height before the match. Sheamus was DQ'd for slamming him on the desk. He kept beating on him until Dolph Ziggler made the save. They challenged each other and Sheamus vs. Ziggler in a loser kisses the winners ass match was added to the PPV.

Kofi Kingston & Big E b Los Matadores.

Rosa Mendes was depressed after Fandango wouldn't talk to her but Adam Rose wanted to talk to her.

Big Show came out and cut a promo on Reigns. Show said he could have finished Reigns on Monday but decided not to do it, and instead wants a last man standing match at the PPV.

Cameron won three-way over Alicia Fox and Natalya

Fandango b Adam Rose. Rosa tried to cost Fandango the match but it didn't happen. The crowd all did the Fandangoing after the match.

Bray Wyatt did an interview

Daniel Bryan & John Cena b Cesaro & Tyson Kidd in a non-title match. Several fans hit the ring and started doing spots before the match until security took them out. One gave another a rock bottom. Cena worked most of the way until Bryan hot tagged in and used the Yes lock on Kidd for the submission.

Hopefully the main event is good.

Reigns/Big Show is terrible. Reigns/Big Show in a LSM sounds tortuous. Reigns/Big Show in a LSM in Chicago has trainwreck potential.

Kind of surprised that Rosa was on this show. Thought they wrote her off completely on Raw.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Also at the tapings Layla wrestled her first match in six months on Main Event:
    Bo Dallas defeated Zack Ryder with a Bo-Dog.

Layla defeated Emma with a backbreaker

Jimmy Uso defeated Xavier Woods.

Lana and Rusev come out for a promo. She says Great Britain will fall after America does. Rusev defeats Dolph Ziggler with The Accolade in a slow-paced 15 minute match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

rovert wrote: »
    Reigns/Big Show is terrible. Reigns/Big Show in a LSM sounds tortuous. Reigns/Big Show in a LSM in Chicago has trainwreck potential.

Talk about WWE giving us something that absolutely NO ONE wants! That is going to be horriffic, especially if the house show is any indication of the style or quality of match...I wanted to leave during it, it was THAT bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I guess zigglers is billy gunns son after all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Vince probably thinks the "Please Retire" chant is Big Show getting over as a top heel; all thanks to Vince's excellent booking skills. Presumably he also thinks it means people will cheer for Reigns against him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

Every Illinoisan should lie down together and count to ten that night.

I can confirm the Kiss Me Arse. Also on the cheeky version of Smackdown I downloaded that aired in the Middle East Sheamus called Ziggler and the fans "English Bastards".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

That was the best thing I ever heard Sheamus say and is up there with some of the better put-downs I've heard in recent memory in the WWE. Hopefully the match with Ziggler is good.

It was a Smackdown. The main event under delivered. The only thing worth bothering with is Sheamus-Neville which is Neville's best WWE match. The post match and Kiss Me Arse match set up is worth watching too.

The amount of Diva storylines made me think Vince Russo was back writing the show. Thought they were kind of getting rid of Cameron, Rose and Layla now they are all back mostly in a big way. Cameron is kind of bothersome as essentially she is doing Sasha Banks's schtick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kiss Me Arse match :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Will they make up their mind with Emma? Her NXT story is that she failed on the main roster so was sent back. Yet she's still appearing on the main shows.

And don't you just wish that instead of a Last Man Standing match, that they went with a 60 minute Iron Man match?

Advertisement