Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland Rep came to Apartment Block

Options
  • 15-04-2015 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Yesterday evening when I was leaving my apartment an electric Ireland rep (female) was standing at the phone/buzzer. When we exited the locked door that only residents have keys to, she proceeded through the door, we questioned her and she lied and said she was visiting a friend and wasn't working. She jammed her foot in the door and wouldn't let us close it so she could gain free entry into our apartment block.
    She was very reluctant to remove her foot but the person with me was very stern so she eventually gave in and stood back. She wasn't very friendly and was lying to us to gain unauthorised access into a private residential apartment block with a very I guess 'pushy' attittude. (we later learned she was calling different apartments to talk to them)

Is this how electric Ireland allow their reps on the ground behave? Is this what they need to do to get a little more business? 

I was horrified at the forceful ladies attempt and Electric Ireland really need to change their sales model, cause this won't work! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi jenjoeful,

We are very sorry to read it - we will pass the details on to the relevant department, if you could private message us the apartment block's address and the approximate time this occurred.

Thanks and regards,
    Una

Advertisement