Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm systems

• 15-04-2015 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good alarm company in Limerick? Mine keeps going off for no reason and I need to get somebody to have a look at it. The system was put in about 15 years ago and the company that installed it at the time doesn't exist anymore, so I need to find someone else.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I had T&K Alarms put mine in about 8 years ago and haven't had any problems with it in that time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

T & K Alarms are top notch, you won't go wrong with Kieran & Tristan

**MOD NOTE: No emails or phone numbers**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭Tefral

Ring John Lynch in Monitor, they are based out of Ennis but do all the work in limerick
    **MOD NOTE: No phone numbers**

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

T&K Alarms for me too, they put in my alarm about 3 years ago and never had a problem with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Another T&K user here, cant fault em...tidy work and it does exactly what it says on the tin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Thanks everyone. Will give T&K a shout so.

Advertisement