Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car back seat tablet holder

Options
  • 15-04-2015 10:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Anyone use a back seat holder? I am looking for a good quality one. I have a Nexus 7 and purchased the below off ebay but after putting on it lasted I think about 2 days and then the clip broke which holds it onto the back seat.

It also doesn't really hold the tablet correctly. Seems a bit big for Nexus 7" even though it was advertised for it.

I just want it for long trips to keep the little one happy

Anyone have a good model which works?

Another option is if you know of model and tablet which would work? just using for kid so dont want to spend big money on tablet as will just be playing nursery rhymes etc

Thanks

Please note I did not buy from this seller. But this is the type of model.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-CAR-BACK-SEAT-HEADREST-MOUNT-HOLDER-FOR-ASUS-GOOGLE-NEXUS-7-2013-Edit-/400700895712?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d4ba271e0

Advertisement