Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reports on the new website.

Options
  • 15-04-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

So, I can view the new website, and finally I can view it in Chrome, and on a Mac (though right now I'm using a PC).  So that's good.

Unfortunately, I STILL can't view any transactions older than 90 days.  Which is a real shame, considering the VAT period is 4 months.

Also, it would be really nice to able to export a report to excel or to a csv (comma separated value) file.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

SeanF wrote: »
    So, I can view the new website, and finally I can view it in Chrome, and on a Mac (though right now I'm using a PC).  So that's good.

Unfortunately, I STILL can't view any transactions older than 90 days.  Which is a real shame, considering the VAT period is 4 months.

Also, it would be really nice to able to export a report to excel or to a csv (comma separated value) file.
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Sean,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Good to hear you are accessing Business On Line on a different browser.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]I can see a recent thread where my colleague Nicola passed your comments regarding the 90 day transaction history period to the Business On Line Team.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It is possible to use the export function to .CSV however this is available on certain Business On Line packages. If you call 1850 264 265 a representative will be happy to discuss available options with you.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Tara C[/font]

Advertisement