Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 15 results

• 15-04-2015 11:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭

In the process of playing this game v Pats, its 3-3 in the 1st quarter, and the Eagles offense has already Fumbled the ball 3 times, McCoy twice and Maclin once, this could be a new low for me and this Madden.

Will post result when finished

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Won with a last minute TD, 24-17

Eagles offense had 5 Fumbles and 5 Interceptions, a new record.

Brady near Flawless 18-22, including an 82 yard pass, that he managed to throw as he got flattened by Trent Cole, he also shouldve had 4 Interceptions, but my backs bat them down, we dont catch, until the 4th quarter where we got 2 that set up the victory, uncanny how it happens like that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Fins @ Titans

Titans force a 3 and out and then go down the filed for a Thompson TD

Fins get a FG and are about to kick another on 4th down but one of my D line falls into the neutral zone to give them a first down in the redzone.

FG Fins after they get a false start penalty

Less than a minute left in the half, 4th and inches.. i go for it.. blocked perfectly 60 odd yard rushing tD

Then in the most ridiculous play... the Fins return the TD (in the highlights)
    http://xboxclips.com/kaiche/a18440aa-ef45-456b-856f-6a137015a5e7

Titans recover in the 2nd half but punt.. out at the 1, Miller breaks a tackle
    to avoid a safety

4th and goal at the 1.. and up by 1.. i go for it but am stopped at the line

but then Morgan hammers the RB forces a fumble!Klug recovers
    Hunter TD

Tannehill goes over for a TD.. Fins need 2 points.. they dont get it

Decent rushing day, 145 yards, 20 carries 1 TD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭tripperman

Fins @ Titans

Titans force a 3 and out and then go down the filed for a Thompson TD

Fins get a FG and are about to kick another on 4th down but one of my D line falls into the neutral zone to give them a first down in the redzone.

FG Fins after they get a false start penalty

Less than a minute left in the half, 4th and inches.. i go for it.. blocked perfectly 60 odd yard rushing tD

Then in the most ridiculous play... the Fins return the TD (in the highlights)
    http://xboxclips.com/kaiche/a18440aa-ef45-456b-856f-6a137015a5e7

Titans recover in the 2nd half but punt.. out at the 1, Miller breaks a tackle
    to avoid a safety

4th and goal at the 1.. and up by 1.. i go for it but am stopped at the line

but then Morgan hammers the RB forces a fumble!Klug recovers
    Hunter TD

Tannehill goes over for a TD.. Fins need 2 points.. they dont get it

Decent rushing day, 145 yards, 20 carries 1 TD

Helli was looking up my next two games and noticed your game didn't register as played

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

**** sake!

Replayed it, beat the find 31-0, completely different game to the 1st, they were under 100 yards total offense until about 20 seconds left when they got a Hail Mary to the 1 yard line

• Advertisement
Advertisement