Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi/Lidl Parking D6

Options
  • 15-04-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I've just recently moved to Harold's Cross and am looking for an Aldi or Lidl to do my shopping. I went to Rathmines last night and it was such a hassle to try and get parking that I ended up just going to Tesco. I know there's a Lidl in Ranelagh, do they have a carpark? Or any other ones around I should know about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

You could try Nutgrove, both Aldi and Lidl have large car parks

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

Terenure village LIDL has a nice carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭gsi300024v

There one near Combe with an underground car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭thejaguar

There's a Lidl in Terenure with plenty of parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

They're also in the process of building an Aldi in Terenure too, though it seems to be taking forever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Brill, thanks for all of that! Didn't know there was a Lidl in Terenure, sounds perfect.

Brill, thanks for all of that! Didn't know there was a Lidl in Terenure, sounds perfect.

Ad it's a weird lidl as it's has mainly middle class people in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,441 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

gsi300024v wrote: »
    Ad it's a weird lidl as it's has mainly middle class people in it.

:confused: Very strange statement. If (as you seem to be implying) Lidl's target market is poor people, why did they build shops in Ranelagh, Glasnevin, Stillorgan, Terenure, Deansgrange (X2) and Nutgrove?

The days when people would be ashamed to be seen shopping Aldi or Lidl are long one.

Not poor, working class, students etc are the people I usually see in a lidl, but maybe it's just the shops I used to go to.

Advertisement