Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards T/D/A Cycle around Lough Derg

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Neady83

Mossym will have a bit of time on his hands after this weekend, maybe he can organise this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

And they were NEVER seen again...

Seriously, where did they all go - what did we do?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

I've been doing the lake pretty regularly this year already so happy to do it any time people are interested. Doing it without intervals would be a nice change!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Mid August would work for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

cjt156 wrote: »
    And they were NEVER seen again...

Seriously, where did they all go - what did we do?

Yeah a lot of ex-posters there all right! It seems to be the way its going- shame really as so many of them gave a lot to the forum. Maybe they'll turn up to the 2017 Lough Derg loop/spin/BBQ that RQ is organising... thanks RQ!:D

• Advertisement

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    Yeah a lot of ex-posters there all right! It seems to be the way its going- shame really as so many of them gave a lot to the forum. Maybe they'll turn up to the 2017 Lough Derg loop/spin/BBQ that RQ is organising... thanks RQ!:D

Oh yeah...solobally8 said we could have the BBQ at her gaff.

Extra burger for whoever gets Catzweazle to get on his bike and join us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Once again. Depending on the weekend I may just show up! Boards BBQ sounds awesome

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

okay, if we can settle on a date, i'l volunteer to host the bbq. i'm probably the closest to the actual route anyway. given i live on it.

only stipulation is you have to be a reg poster over the last few years. i'm not running a food stop for people who want a bit of grub after circling the lake.

now, lets see if the pull of burgers and beer can draw some of the locals out of hiding...bennymul, pmaldini, trig i'm looking at ye (among others)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

Weekend after HOTW is usually a quiet one on the race calender.......

BTH wrote: »
    Weekend after HOTW is usually a quiet one on the race calender.......

July 1st/2nd. I won't be in Austria, so works for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

I am in kerry most weekends over the summer so hopefully the date that is picked coincides with a weekend I am home, I'd enjoy drinking some of mossym's beer, unfortunately he insists we do a cycle before he gives us some:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Hi guys! Long time no see! Count me in for the cycle, August would suit me best but I'll do my best to make whatever weekend we can come to a consensus on.
    RQ I don't recall ever offering to BBQ! Wishful thinking I think :-)
    Must go find my bike shoes now!

Solobally8 wrote: »
    Hi guys! Long time no see! Count me in for the cycle, August would suit me best but I'll do my best to make whatever weekend we can come to a consensus on.
    RQ I don't recall ever offering to BBQ! Wishful thinking I think :-)
    Must go find my bike shoes now!

Damn I forgot about that comment when I sent you the update :pac:

IM Dublin weekend anyone? or any of the two weekends after that? :)
    Sept 9th is my birthday so I'm not spending that with you feckers :pac:

edit: unless you're all going to buy me food and cake and presents then I'll spend my birthday with ye

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

IM Dublin weekend anyone? or any of the two weekends after that? :)
    Sept 9th is my birthday so I'm not spending that with you feckers :pac:

edit: unless you're all going to buy me food and cake and presents then I'll spend my birthday with ye

that's around the 19/20th august, for some mad reason i signed up to the hardman and think i can do it on 8 weeks training!!!!!!:eek: could be a very very long day:o

Advertisement