Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to do BBQ ?

Options
  • 15-04-2015 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi all , as nice weather is approaching (i hope) its time to think about some family picnics and BBQs :)

Any recommendations of nice picnic spots where you can do BBQ ?
    In Dublin area , north Wicklow or Kildare etc .

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi there. Your query is really better suited to one of the Regional forums (Dublin County South, Wicklow or Kildare). Let me know which area is preferred & I will move this thread for you.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Thank you for reply , can you please move this to Dublin County South section .

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved. :)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭homer911

The Poles seem to be great at identifying good barbeque spots (absolutely nothing against them)

Following their example..
    • Powerscourt Waterfall
    • Rathbeggan Lakes

...to get you started

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Cruagh wood has picnic tables with built in stands for disposable bbqs...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

spockety wrote: »
    Cruagh wood has picnic tables with built in stands for disposable bbqs...

Hi , where is the picnic area in Cruagh wood ? i was under impression that there is just a small car park and some nice walking routes .

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

Hi , where is the picnic area in Cruagh wood ? i was under impression that there is just a small car park and some nice walking routes .

There's no picnic area as such, but there are some picnic tables dotted around the area adjacent to the car park.

Advertisement