Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mum and baby activities Lucan

Options
  • 15-04-2015 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Can anybody' recommend any activities for mothers and babies like baby massage etc in Lucan preferably in or around the village itself. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

traineeacc wrote: »
    Can anybody' recommend any activities for mothers and babies like baby massage etc in Lucan preferably in or around the village itself. Thanks

There's a mother and baby/toddler group in the Methodist church most week mornings during school term, you'll still get six weeks or so of it until school holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

I asked this on another forum and got some great replies. There baby and toddlers goup in St andrews, think it was on a Monday. Thers another one in griffen and the playhouse at sarsfields is supposed to be fab! There used to be baby massage at the clarion but not sure if that's still there. There's not a huge ammount of mammy and baby things to do in lucan, especially ones to meet other mammys and have an adult conversation!

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭traineeacc

Thanks just found a mum and baby fitness class running just outside the village going to give that a try. I'm surprised there is so little on ( that I can find) as Lucan has such a young growing population.

alias no.9 wrote: »
    There's a mother and baby/toddler group in the Methodist church most week mornings during school term, you'll still get six weeks or so of it until school holidays.

Monday's, Thursday's and Fridays. 10-12.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

traineeacc wrote: »
    Thanks just found a mum and baby fitness class running just outside the village going to give that a try. I'm surprised there is so little on ( that I can find) as Lucan has such a young growing population.

Where is this on? Would love to do this. There seems to be a lot of breastfeeding groups, two a week if that's any use.

• Advertisement

It's barefoot yoga studio just outside the village. Starting the baby massage next week

Lucan library have bits and pieces on also. They seem to get booked out very quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

Thanks traineeacc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 carrollbernie

Hi there is mother and baby group on Thursday mornings in parish hall beside st marys church in Lucan village. It starts at 10.30am and runs during school term.
    Also mother and toddler group in Griffeen Youth Centre on Wednesday and Thursday mornings. But I agree there is very little in Lucan for parents with young children.

Advertisement