Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSG vs Barcelona

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,950 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Oh dear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

This is excellent stuff from Barca. PSG humiliated in Paris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Life line?
    three away goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Well that was unexpected. Goal PSG lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

This Barcelona side are a joy to watch.

Surprised how quiet this thread is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

My prediction is close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

murpho999 wrote: »

Fantastic to watch.

The movement of the players is something else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

No Prem no Party!

No Prem no Party!

Yet, when it comes to signings expert posters here know all the players who should be signed.

• Advertisement

Here is a 12-step guide to making David Luiz a good defender:

Step 1. Get a f*cking haircut you clown.
    Step 2. That is all.

Yet, when it comes to signings expert posters here know all the players who should be signed.

Very true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

David Luiz made to look like a mug, twice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Step 2. That is all.

Mr Burns?

Step 2. That is all.

He's so bad he only makes it to one step

No Prem no Party!

Imagine if Liverpool was playing United were playing a friendly 23 pages numerous infractions banning and warnings mod warnings all over the ahop

I saw that coming. Come the Nou Camp there will be mass destruction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,480 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

If PSG win 3 nil in Barcelona they will go through.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Barcelona have dispatched PSG just like they dispatched Man City. Up and down this country kids will look to emulate the display they have seen tonight, kids from countries across the globe will do the same, this Barcelona side, the football philosophy they carry with them wherever they go, is the bar against which all others must be measured and all must aspire to reach. A display worthy of being displayed in the Louvre.

• Advertisement

Dunphy's face isn't made for HD bless him

If PSG win 3 nil in Barcelona they will go through.

No team has overcome a 2 goal home deficit

Barcelona have dispatched PSG just like they dispatched Man City. Up and down this country kids will look to emulate the display they have seen tonight, kids from countries across the globe will do the same, this Barcelona side, the football philosophy they carry with them wherever they go, is the bar against which all others must be measured and all must aspire to reach. A display worthy of being displayed in the Louvre.

The 'Mona Luis'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

frabz-sir-yes-sir-3d0bcd.jpg

'Big long streak of misery' :pac:

And Brady wrong with where Pastore was bought from

Ah ya gotta love it :)

efb wrote: »
    Imagine if Liverpool was playing United were playing a friendly 23 pages numerous infractions banning and warnings mod warnings all over the ahop

And that's all before the kick off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

<<<<<<<<<

Maloney calling out Dumphy on his bs

efb wrote: »
    Maloney calling out Dumphy on his bs

Yeah, 'Spanish football expert' hasn't a clue!

Giles rolls his eyes to heaven

Dunphy trying to make out Barcelona no good...he's a great troll.

Giles falling for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭Rezident

Hilarious, dunphy saying barcelona have no defence and no midfield.

Goals win games. I know no top side would buy any of Barcelona's defense. If you have the top end of pitch right you can carry a lot of poor players like Pique .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

How much are these clowns paid and they can't even name the players?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Goals win games. I know no top side would buy any of Barcelona's defense. If you have the top end of pitch right you can carry a lot of poor players like Pique .
    If you think Pique is poor then you really have no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Pique has been one of Barca's best players this season and head and shoulders the best defender's in La Liga this season.

Honestly the sh*te that people come out with. He had a bad season last year without doubt but he's completely stepped up this season.

eagle eye wrote: »
    If you think Pique is poor then you really have no clue.

He's craptastic .
    No one would ever want him.
    He can't defend for his life
    Lucky for him he just stands there
    Admiring most of the time of what happens ahead of him

Manchester United Barcelona International

WHAT AN HONOR LIST FOR A CRAP PLAYER.

Schwiiing wrote: »
    How much are these clowns paid and they can't even name the players?

Give them a break they talk more about the game and its tactics rather than individual names.

I love their passion and honesty and will forgive them their senior moments and it beats the bland beige UK coverage by a mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Neuer should've been sent off there in that pen that Porto got after 3 minutes. Great result for Porto.

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Neuer should've been sent off there in that pen that Porto got after 3 minutes. Great result for Porto.

Great performance from Porto. 2nd leg could be a cracker as Munich will come out fighting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

He's craptastic .
    No one would ever want him.
    He can't defend for his life
    Lucky for him he just stands there
    Admiring most of the time of what happens ahead of him

WHAT AN HONOR LIST FOR A CRAP PLAYER.
    worldcup_dunphy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Thought Dunphy was going to say that Porto are better than Barcelona.

Porto v Munich will be the much more interesting match next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Goal! I don't believe what I'm seeing! Suarez has come to Paris and he haa sacked the city, sheer individual brilliance from the world's finest striker. Barcelona are on the road to Berlin.
    You werent too keen on signing him last year when I said he was too good for the PL and will end up at either Real or Barca. Something along the lines of watching scary movie back to back if he ever signed for Barca;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭klose

Dunphy murdered the pronunciation of any players names he attempted to say tonight. Mathieuidi, gidon, morati....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i need to stop watching barca games. seeing suarez be..suarez elsewhere is breaking my scouser heart :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Fcking hell. They beat a poor PSG side calm the jets.

No Ibra/Verrarti/Motta. Thiago Silva went off injured, David Luiz was either just being David Luiz or his injury effected him a bit more. Cavani, my oh my, he'd be lucky to go for a freddo bar after that performance.

In case you're forgetting, Barca where very heavy favorites for this, hardly a massive shock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

eagle eye wrote: »
    worldcup_dunphy.jpg

Nothing player

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Can we please change the thread title to Luis stepping on rakes. :pac:

PSG have no choice but to go for it at the Nou Camp so here's hoping they score two before Barca get any. It'd make things very interesting. :) Should be an open encounter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Fcking hell. They beat a poor PSG side calm the jets.

No Ibra/Verrarti/Motta. Thiago Silva went off injured, David Luiz was either just being David Luiz or his injury effected him a bit more. Cavani, my oh my, he'd be lucky to go for a freddo bar after that performance.

In case you're forgetting, Barca where very heavy favorites for this, hardly a massive shock.

I don't care. They've gone to Paris tonight off the back of a poor result at the weekend, they've gone there having lost already to PSG in Paris this season, they've gone there knowing that PSG haven't lost a European tie on the Parc De Princes since 2006 and they've played PSG off the pitch. It was sublime, no matter what way you choose to view it.

• Advertisement

You werent too keen on signing him last year when I said he was too good for the PL and will end up at either Real or Barca. Something along the lines of watching scary movie back to back if he ever signed for Barca;)

I'm always ready to admit when I am wrong and on Luis Suarez I couldn't have been more wrong. What a breath of fresh air he has been, such an incredible difference maker, he's shown this season that he can hang with the big boys and that he belongs at the top table with Neymar and Messi.

Advertisement