Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caselabs - MAGNUM TH10A

Options
  • 15-04-2015 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

HI Guys,

Just an fyi,

Please make sure before you buy a case on case-labs you calculate your duty tax, as fees for importing my case are coming in at 460e. Total cost of case is nearly 1966.62.

Spec is below,
    MAGNUM TH10A (Case Color: Black 4-5 weeks for processing, Orientation: Standard, Form Factor: XL-ATX, Left Door: Ventilated, Right Door: XXL Window CLEAR (30.00), Top Cover: 31mm Extended Height Ventilated (30.00), Power and Reset Switch: Standard Power/Reset Switches with Sleeved Cables , I/O Panel: USB 3.0/HD Audio (30.00), PCI Backplate: Hex Mesh, Flex-Bay Configuration: 120.3 Mount with Ventilated Bay Covers (28.00), Included HDD Cage Type: Standard 120 x 25mm fan (MAC-101), Add a Flex-Bay HDD Cage (MAC-102)? No Thanks , Add a Standard HDD Cage (MAC-101) ? No Thanks, Upgrade Reservoir Mounting Plate? (XL-ATX ONLY): Two Single Mounts (12.00))
    1 $699.95 $699.95
    Pedestal - MAGNUM TH10A / TH10 / MH10 (Pedestal Color: Black 3-5 business days for processing, Flex-Bay cover: Ventilated)
    1 $199.95 $199.95
    120.4 (480) Side Radiator Mount - TH10(A) MH10 and Pedestal (Color: Black (2-3 business days for processing))
    2 $29.95 $59.90
    Flex-Bay 120.3 (360) Fan/Radiator Mount (Color: Black (2-3 business days for processing))
    1 $39.95 $39.95
    PSU Support Mount - MAGNUM (Style: Standard, Color: Black (2-3 business days for processing))
    1 $11.95 $11.95

anyway, just ensure you calculate this beforehand. on a separate note the service with caselabs is amazing, very helpful and friendly. Cant wait for case/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

that's insane money, nearly the price of my entire pc build :o

• Registered Users Posts: 44 XXXtitan

The problem is the cost of shipping is added to the cost of item. So this sends the duty vat sky high. Complete shame.

I plan on keeping this case for the next 10 years. Ha. Try and get some value out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

XXXtitan wrote: »
    I plan on keeping this case for the next 10 years. Ha. Try and get some value out of it.

Yeah right, no way somebody that buys a case this awesome is going to not upgrade for 10 years ;)

Ha. Point taken.

Always wanted one of these caselabs cases. So much room for WC. Can't wait to start building.

You know there's something not right when the most expensive part of your build is the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Uh... €3,000 worth of GPUs, anyone?

(technically yes, single most expensive part, but...)

Serephucus wrote: »
    Uh... €3,000 worth of GPUs, anyone?

(technically yes, single most expensive part, but...)
    of course, GPU confi is the most expensive combined spend, however, very rare a case costs so much.

Advertisement