Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to run a report for boi business online but will only go back 3 months

Options
  • 15-04-2015 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to run a transaction report on business online but can only go as far as the 15th of Jan.
    How do I get information from 1st of Jan - 15th of Jan as I need this urgent.
    Personal banking can go back alot further.

BOI business banking is possibly the most frustrating website I have ever used and seriously considering changing.
    It badly need a revamp.

Regards
    Gerry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

funstuff wrote: »
    Hello,

I am looking to run a transaction report on business online but can only go as far as the 15th of Jan.
    How do I get information from 1st of Jan - 15th of Jan as I need this urgent.
    Personal banking can go back alot further.

BOI business banking is possibly the most frustrating website I have ever used and seriously considering changing.
    It badly need a revamp.

Regards
    Gerry
    Hi Gerry,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards. 

Transaction reports on Business On Line can go back to a maximum of 90 days and it would not be possible to go further back than this. If you need transactions further back than this, please contact the Business Advisor in your branch who will be happy to assist you with this. You can find the contact details for your branch here. We will however pass on your feedback to our Online development team. 

Please also note that there is a new Business On Line which is currently being rolled out on a phased basis which will include access on multiple browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and on Windows and Mac. You can find out more about the features of new Business On Line here.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement