Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie over moderated muck

Options
  • 15-04-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭

So after I posted this in a thread in after hours I received several private messages from various posters agreeing with me.

This is what boards.ie has come to.

Over moderated muck. A place for wishy washy discussion and toilet humour for the most part.

Don't question mods but mod back slapping mod fondling by mod jersey tuggers is welcome.

Muck basically.

Thankfully there is plenty of options out there for discussions forum whereby healthy and hearty debates are welcome , not one that has to fall into line or risk being deleted
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Mods slapping backs, fondling and tugging jerseys..

good thing it's not hot enough to be sunburnt :eek:

So is there any feedback in there or are ye just complaining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭zombieHanalei

I think humanji sums this one up nicely on your doomed DR thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Wow, it's been a long time since we had an "all mods are little hitlers and I've received 5 trillion PMs supporting me and I'm going to go somewhere way better" thread.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Given your overall record, have you given any thought to the possibility that it's you, not us?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement