Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost passport (long shot)

• 16-04-2015 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi everyone,

I lost my passport in Limerick recently it slipped out of my pocket (not exactly sure where) but if anyone has found one for a 24 year old male. Would you be able to get in touch via PM? *mods if this is the wrong place or against the rules please advise*

Any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Call all your local Gardai stations. Thats where most people put lost passport. I lost mine and it ended up in the local Gardai station. They were going to post it to the passport office

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

+1 for calling the guards. We had a post in the past where someone was holding a passport to ransom, anything like that happens again and I'll ensure there's a siteban for it.

Advertisement