Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small patricks bing Ham

Options
  • 16-04-2015 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Top RuNners ..im a long time readerer of logs here and i suppose its timE to stArt one,ive just moved back down from Northeren Ireland and will start training for dublin marajobbie(2nd marathon) again .any help will be much tHanked
    *PaDdy
    wednesday 7:20 pm....good 7.65434 km run around the bray.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 paddymorisseyy

I think i made. a mistake with LOg tiTle..lolz

Thursday 12:06...had to do shopping for me mammy...so ran down to tescos via the prom and did shoppin and walked back..,8.5647km including walk home and 2 laps of tescos shoppig..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

Mad log title. You're aiming for DCM? Doing the race series? Aims? Welcome!

aquinn wrote: »
    Mad log title. You're aiming for DCM? Doing the race series? Aims? Welcome!
    ThAnks for the weCome quinn..im starying a new job sO dont know if ill get the time off to do raves serieses and SomE exams aswellto do..ihope to beat my time of 4:57 in dublin,hopeFull of 4:30..

Fri..gooD run on the prominade,was temptedd to give bray head. A go but decided againSt it,is very warm out,new job:) on monday so will make the most of weeekend...5.877km

• Advertisement

Saturdaay..niceand longish jog with some friends and den into town for some fu ..8.65km

Advertisement