Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayweather vs Pacquiao Screening

Options
  • 16-04-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that will be screening the big fight on May 2nd? I know it's a long shot because of the early morning time, but surely there has to be somewhere?! Or even somewhere to rent a function room for the night?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Woolshed don't have it listed but they seem as likely as anywhere to be showing it. I'm sure as it gets closer a few will advertise if they are going to be showing it no harm banging out a few emails see if you can find out earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

Also try the living room, they seem to be good for this kinda thing

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

Cheers all,

I checked both places that were suggested and it seems the Living Room is screening it. It'll be absolutely packed but it should be a great atmosphere.

Advertisement