Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 NBA Playoffs

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Pierce with the old man game, 9 points in a row now

Raptors have **** the bed. Both Wall and Beal shooting very poorly. Scrappy game overall. Crowd very quiet in second half. 7000 outside Air Canada watching on screens, Raptors need to go on a run soon to have any chance. Wizards D is stifling right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

^^

You got what you wanted. Lou Will heating up to bring them back within 1

That chap has no fear

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Hell of a finish here in Toronto. You just can't beat the playoffs for drama!

• Advertisement

Great finish! Over time it is

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

Great finish! Raptors 15 pints down early in the fourth, great comeback!

Pierce is proving the X factor here, Beals shooting is atrocious all game.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The raptors did well to get it to OT but not looking good in OT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Pierce still slaying in the Playoffs. Not a high quality game, but a fun opener.

Can't wait for Davies playoff debut now.

• Advertisement

Crowd fantastic in Oakland. Seems business as usual fo Curry and the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Raptors are now 0-7 in a Game 1 in the Playoffs....

Steph Curry doing Steph Curry things!! Warriors up 18 at the half

Pellies got taught a lesson Here. Wardell living up to the MVP chants

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Might be too little too late for the Pelicans here but at least they're showing they can compete with them.

Warriors 106 Pelicans 99 - Great fight by Nawlins to come back from 25 to get into the game and show they're gonna be a challenge. Warriors very poor from the FT line. AD puts up 35 in his 1st playoff game, Splash Bros get 55 (Steph - 34, Klay - 21)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SlimJ

Hey y'all.
    My name's Jim; myself and another comedian named Ronan have an NBA podcast. Check us out if you want; here's the first episode.

Follow us on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Good win for GS and Wiz last night ( only gettin to watch the bulls game now) Ino it was only game 1 but I think that could have been the Pels best shot at GS with curry goin 4/14 from 3 (still played well) and terrible team foul shooting

Great night from D Rose last night which is very encouraging. 23 and 7, shooting almost 67% from inside the paint. I seen someone say this last night on Twitter and it's very accurate IMO - he should be put on a 3 point shooting limit more so than a minutes limit! Just make him attack the paint at any given opportunity.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

SlimJ wrote: »
    Hey y'all.
    My name's Jim; myself and another comedian named Ronan have an NBA podcast. Check us out if you want; here's the first episode.

Follow us on twitter

I would really appreciate it if you at least attempted to join the conversation on here about the league rather than making your first appearance to promote something external to the site and forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Warriors game was decent, great atmosphere and buzz around the place. Never felt like that they were in any trouble, always had another gear to steph into(you see what I did there), but got a bit sloppy towards the end. I liked the productivity from Bogut and Barnes, Steph will be Steph but its the others that need to produce some valuable min.
    a video from the start of game
    https://t.co/qr4rElu6z5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I would really appreciate it if you at least attempted to join the conversation on here about the league rather than making your first appearance to promote something external to the site and forum

It's absolute ****e as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Paully D wrote: »
    Great night from D Rose last night which is very encouraging. 23 and 7, shooting almost 67% from inside the paint. I seen someone say this last night on Twitter and it's very accurate IMO - he should be put on a 3 point shooting limit more so than a minutes limit! Just make him attack the paint at any given opportunity.

Yeah, he was very good. I'm not getting over-excited yet, because you need to see him do it consistently over a number of games. But it was a great start all round. The Bucks are ideal first-round opponents, they're playing hard, and giving the Bulls a workout (they're not bad defensively), but they don't have enough.

Looked like Rose was still on a minutes restriction, though he did play more than the 20 he was restricted to before (27 mins). But the good thing to see, for the minutes he was in there, he was going 100%.

D2D must be absolutely buzzing now! Enjoy it mate.

Paully D wrote: »
    D2D must be absolutely buzzing now! Enjoy it mate.

Buzzing isn't the word man! Ah, it's great to be back in the Playoffs again:D

The celtics not backing down from the cabs. Let's go Boston.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The celtics not backing down from the cabs. Let's go Boston.

Very close game this. Stevens has done an incredible job with the Celtics

D2D wrote: »
    Very close game this. Stevens has done an incredible job with the Celtics

Great coach.ill admit that I was worried when we traded so many players during the season but the players that came in have meshed amazingly well.

Cavs up 62-54 at the half. Big scoring 2nd Q by Cleveland, including a Kyrie buzzer beater

• Advertisement

What in the actual **** are they showing on NBA league pass during half time in the game ?

Advertisement