Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

financial advice

Options
  • 16-04-2015 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to get some advice on getting a loan to pay off my creditcard and discuss savings etc? Is there someone in a branch I can talk to? How does this work?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd like to get some advice on getting a loan to pay off my creditcard and discuss savings etc? Is there someone in a branch I can talk to? How does this work?

Thanks
    Hi SATSUMA,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards. 

You can call our dedicated Lending team between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday on 0818 200 334. Our Lending advisors will be happy to help with any queries you may have. You can also find more information on the type of Loans we offer and apply online here.

You can also arrange a meeting in your branch to speak with an advisor about a Loan or to discuss Savings options. To book an appointment in your branch please see here.

If you need help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement