Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty phone line.

Options
  • 16-04-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

We moved into house 3 weeks ago which had a phone previously.
    We signed up for sky broadband and phone which they say has been activated but that there is a fault with the eircom line into the house. How long will it take for this to be sorted?
    Going crazy without phone and net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

noah45 wrote: »
    We moved into house 3 weeks ago which had a phone previously.
    We signed up for sky broadband and phone which they say has been activated but that there is a fault with the eircom line into the house. How long will it take for this to be sorted?  
    Going crazy without phone and net

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi noah45

I'm afraid only your chose service provider can update you on faults and issues, ultimately we do not have visibility or access to faults logged by other providers but in general the resolution timeframe advised is up to 3 to 4 days. I'm sorry I can't do more for you.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Advertisement