Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM Graduate Programme 2015

Options
  • 16-04-2015 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know if PM Group are hiring anyone in Cork for their graduate programme this year, I thought they would have started interviews in March

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

schmal77 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if PM Group are hiring anyone in Cork for their graduate programme this year, I thought they would have started interviews in March

Usually grad programmes recruit Sept/Oct/Nov of the previous year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 schmal77

Usually grad programmes recruit Sept/Oct/Nov of the previous year.

I think applications start around then but the interview process etc. is normally March or April

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

schmal77 wrote: »
    I think applications start around then but the interview process etc. is normally March or April

Possibly, but from experience I've never seen it take that long to go from application stage to interview process. Usually much of the interviewing is done before the application date closes. They might not get the quality they were looking for and then re-open in February, March, April. Again, this is just what it's generally like and could be totally different for them.

Advertisement