Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking query

Options
  • 16-04-2015 4:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if parking is free in ucd at weekends or evening times. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 conorbarrett2

In most carparks, it's free all the time! And you'll have no problem finding a space in the evenings or at the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Dores

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

In most carparks, it's free all the time! And you'll have no problem finding a space in the evenings or at the weekends.

just wondering how hard is it to find a space during week days when the college is open?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ctb14

annapr wrote: »
    just wondering how hard is it to find a space during week days when the college is open?

Before 9am it's generally fine, maybe 10am in some car parks. Then later on again the spaces become available. I get one every day and its never a bother.

It being the summer now I'd say there will be plenty of parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

ctb14 wrote: »
    Before 9am it's generally fine, maybe 10am in some car parks. Then later on again the spaces become available. I get one every day and its never a bother.

It being the summer now I'd say there will be plenty of parking.

Thanks, good to know.

• Advertisement
Advertisement