Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has anyone tried 'Freddy' jeggings?!

• 16-04-2015 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭

They're €80 but apparently great stretch material that doesn't go baggy and lift your bum too?!?! :confused::confused::confused::p:p:p

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Not heard of them have you a link

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think they look silly TBH. It's looks like there's just circles drawn on your arse to draw attention!

freddy-butt.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Agreed, the cut of the pockets look ridiculous IMO and the fit seems intentionally tight, not flattering at all.

They like salsa jeans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I think they look silly too. It's like "look at my arse please, I really want to to look at my arse!"
    Plus like every irish blogger seems to have been sent them and are advertising them constantly which actually has the opposite effect on me and turns me off stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Kelly06

I tried them on in carries closet, they are really tight and hard to get on and off. I didn't think they lifted the bum and they didn't flatter the figure at all. I drove all the way out to malahide to buy them but left empty handed!

Who is stocking them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 353 ✭✭discodiva92

Saw a pic of a leather pair on fb

Are they printed on pockets?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 pinkywoo

Born is Galway, have started stocking them, haven't tried them myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,354 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Ladies. Please. For the love of jaysus. Stop. Wearing. Jeggings. Even on those on who they should look good, they look daft.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

bigpink wrote: »
    Are they printed on pockets?
    I don't think so.

A very pretty slim friend has them and looks perfectly daft wearing them. They are almost an equivalent of a t-shirt with arrows pointing to your boobs.

They like the disco spandex pants like grease
    Curious to see them now!

Advertisement