Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J-Stars Victory VS

Options
  • 16-04-2015 5:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Came across the trailer for this today, Looks really cool, kenshiro from fist of the north star is in it :D

Wouldn't be big into fighting game, played street fighter back in the day on mega drive and played a bit of smash brothers, any of the regulars here interested in it?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Most players here don't play "Naruto" style fighters, they're generally barely considered fighting games, although that's not a diss. Although, I believe Ladno is a big fan :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    they're generally barely considered fighting games,

Ahh! I see :pac:

I'll fire this over to the games forum, it might get more attention there :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I'll fire this over to the games forum, it might get more attention there :)

Ohhhh not good enough for the fighting forum ehhh :D???

Just kidding :)

Damn right, we only allow Japanese Street Fighter players to post on FG forum ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement