Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€38K for falling over after 10 pints

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,073 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

bjork wrote: »
    €25,000 for being a bad parent

Nice work if you can get it
    why the courts entertain these paracitic vermin i don't know

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Tel El Kebir United Football Club ??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

why the courts entertain these paracitic vermin i don't know

There has to be something in for them. otherwise there is no rational explanation how someone can stand in front of a judge and say
    "I got absolutely plastered and started dancing and jumping round the place, then I fell over, threw up and passed out. Can I have €20k please?"
    or
    "I saw a pebble on the road, ran up to it, took a running jump and managed to do a 3 turn somersault, land on my head and break my hip, can I have €30k please?"
    or
    "I saw all those keep out signs, forced open a door, climbed over a fence and fell on my head, can I have €50k please?"

and the judge goes "Yes, that is a reasonable story, you are all blind, drunk, clumsy morons who can't read, here's a pile of money that you don't deserve, may it serve you well". Because otherwise there cannot be ANY explanation how judges would entertain that sort of sh*te.
    All these cases must be after lunch, when the average circuit court judge, who is mostly insane to start with, had a few down the pub for his usual liquid lunch.
    It's a racket and probably serves as holiday money for the legal profession, well you have to get the money for your holidays in a 5 star resort in the Caribbean somewhere...

Advertisement