Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Opinions ASAP Please

• 16-04-2015 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

So a ferret (pet) from the house behind me in an estate got into my garden through a small hole under a shed on their side into mine behind my oil tank.. Thats the background - my dog killed it. Opinions? Thanks A.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

oh dear.
    Sad for the ferret owners, to loose a pet so horribly, but their responsibility to keep their pet safe. Cant blame a dog for killing it I think... especially when it came on to the dogs property...
    Not that it matters, but what breed is your dog? (My terriers would try to kill any visiting furry animal)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭friedcircuits

He is a 4 year old German Shepard. Not a bad bone in his body, been raised with children and other animals,( ie cats). Never aggresive towards other animals either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,843 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

Sorry, but I have a mental image of you looking for a vet that'll give you a second opinion that the ferret really isn't dead now!

Why are you looking for opinions? Or is it options?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭friedcircuits

no i know hes dead, just feel sorry for them and want to make sure that my fella isnt responsible for it!

Advertisement