Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House renovation and mobility grant at same time?

Options
  • 16-04-2015 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Just a query I bought a house 6 years ago seriously needs an update and treating myself to giving it an uplift this year it needs a new bathroom suite, new kitchen and two bedroom wardrobes fitted. I want to apply for the house renovation grant but worried they mightnt give it to me as I am a carer and am looking after my Mam (I want to renovate her shower room beside her with the mobility grant) Bit of a silly question I know but am I being greedy asking for all these grants I will be paying for it I am owner occupier I presume you pay up front show receipts and they credit you. Any advice much appreciated as I have never done this kind of thing before. Also any reasonably cost bathroom, kitchen, wardrobe fitters/suppliers in north dublin area would like a good recommendation. Haven't a salary coming in so cant afford designer stuff :rolleyes:

Advertisement