Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody notice odd behaviour on Henry Street?

Options
  • 17-04-2015 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hello All,

On Wednesday morning (in the early hours) I had my wing mirror broken of my car parked outside my house.

I heard nothing, neighbours heard nothing .. maybe on the off chance, somebody was around that morning after 1 am & noticed something odd?.... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Tuesday night is student night out isn't it?

You're probably a victim of a drunken student (or any drunk for that matter).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I thought the whest was best, and there was never any trouble that side of the bridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When I lived down that area I saw kicked wing mirrors occasionally. It's a risk when you live along a street where drunks pass by on their way home.
    People are dicks and drunk people are bigger dicks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Heard they put people in freezers and forget about them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭galwaycyclist

I am sure your car was legally parked and you have my sympathy. However on a regular enough basis I come across cars parked on the footpath on Henry St. Sometimes fully on the footpath.

It would be harder to express sympathy for the owners of those cars if they found themselves in a similar situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 VideoKid

biko wrote: »
    People are dicks and drunk people are bigger dicks.

if only that were (litrally) true.

Advertisement