Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no reschedule for install

Options
  • 17-04-2015 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I have ordered Eircom to be installed with the Provison of Service technician arriving on April 2nd.
    Having located phone line in the attic, he could not find where it lead to as there was attic debris over it. Fair enough, we agreed I would move it that night so he could access it when he come out again, which I did.

2nd fix tech arrives on April 9th, expecting to be set up and install hardware. He said he could not do this as the POS was not complete. He would log this issue and find out why POS had not been complete.

8 days passed and there has been no response from Eircom or technicians. Logged a call with Eircom 2 days ago for update and we were told we would get a call back. Never received a call back.

Could you provide me with some clarity as to when this will be sorted and how the shambles of a tech contractor representing Eircom can't organise their staff properly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello,

I have ordered Eircom to be installed with the Provison of Service technician arriving on April 2nd.
    Having located phone line in the attic, he could not find where it lead to as there was attic debris over it. Fair enough, we agreed I would move it that night so he could access it when he come out again, which I did.

2nd fix tech arrives on April 9th, expecting to be set up and install hardware. He said he could not do this as the POS was not complete. He would log this issue and find out why POS had not been complete.

8 days passed and there has been no response from Eircom or technicians. Logged a call with Eircom 2 days ago for update and we were told we would get a call back. Never received a call back.

Could you provide me with some clarity as to when this will be sorted and how the shambles of a tech contractor representing Eircom can't organise their staff properly
    Sorry to hear this paddylonglegs

Please feel free to PM me your eircom account number or order number and I will look in to this further

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Thanks Alan I will be home this evening and get details

Thanks Alan I will be home this evening and get details
    Hi paddylonglegs

I have not yet received a PM from you, please feel free to PM at your earliest convenience

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Hi alan,

Just dropped you a pm yesterday. Let me know if you got it or need more information. Thanks

Hi alan,

Just dropped you a pm yesterday. Let me know if you got it or need more information. Thanks
    Thanks paddylonglegs

I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement