Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling House

Options
  • 17-04-2015 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am selling my house. I need verification from the local authority that the house was not liable for the "Second Home Tax" between 2009 and 2013. I need to submit copies of utility bills covering that period. How do I contact the appropriate department at Electric Ireland ? None of the 1850 numbers is effective for this query. Help please !! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Doreend,

Our general Customer Service telephone number (1850 372 372) is the correct one for this query - we can assist you here on Boards also.

If you confirm the required date in 2009 to the required date in 2013 and private message us your Electric Ireland account number, name, address in full, and the telephone number we would have for you, we can send your query to the relevant department. Just to advise: statements prior to two years ago, from an archived system, may not be as detailed as bills for the last two years.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement