Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business account email contact

Options
  • 17-04-2015 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    i ordered a business account which is due to be set up next week but wish to cancel.
    is there an email address that i can send details to, as when i called on the phone today, it said all the staff are on a training day 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, 
    i ordered a business account which is due to be set up next week but wish to cancel.
    is there an email address that i can send details to, as when i called on the phone today, it said all the staff are on a training day 
    Hi ballsymchugh

You can cancel orders by contact our business service center on free phone 1800601701 however if you would like to PM me your order number I'll see if I can arrange this for you without calling.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement