Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crete

• 17-04-2015 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Planning on booking a holiday for 3 young(ish) lads! Heading June 15th to 22nd to Crete. Anyone have an suggestions of things to do, or good hotels that they would have used. The holiday is going to be a fairly chilled out one, obviously pubs and the location of all the loose women would be greatly appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I've been to Crete twice... One thing you have to do is rent Quads and explore the island.. I think we paid €70 for a week Quad rental.. this might have changed it was about 8 years since i've been there..

Both times i've been there we rented them.. we drove on the main roads with no issues.. ( just keep to the side... also they drive on the right side of the road. )

Best craic.

Advertisement