Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon airport parking code?

Options
  • 17-04-2015 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Shannon airport parking code anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

I'm looking for a Shannon airport parking code anybody?

Don't have a code but used affordable airport parking and shuttle service and have Mikes contact details, phone number & email address. I can pm you if of any use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

amber2 wrote: »
    Don't have a code but used affordable airport parking and shuttle service and have Mikes contact details, phone number & email address. I can pm you if of any use to you.

well im only parking 530am thurs till 830am sat just irritated that i have to pay 3 full days 27 euros robbers

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Would appreciate those details if you wouldn't mind PMing them - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Interrobang

Pm just sent with the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 lillybot

Hi amber2 would you be able to PM me those details also?
    Thanks lillybot.

Lillybot here's a pic of his business card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lillybot

Thanks a million amber2 :)

Advertisement