Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Pat Kenny Apologise?

Options
  • 17-04-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭

Saw this on the indo, think the Councillors should apologise for wasting bloody time on motions like this, may as well pass a motion calling on God to give us a good summer. Just wonder what others think, should poor Pat have to apologise? Does he have anything to apologise for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

10613079_10154577978865167_8392765498429595450_n.jpg?oh=fcf4572ad8f44060c6fa0cd1921024e1&oe=55D9FF0F

fitting for the occasion .enough said i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Firblog

I think that about most of the councillors too, but what do you think about what he said and if he should apologise?

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭mgkelly

Firblog wrote: »
    I think that about most of the councillors too, but what do you think about what he said and if he should apologise?
    Whilst I would not be queuing up to defend Pat Kenny & I only have what's quoted here to go on, this seems like 'storm in tea cup' territory.
    Quite honestly, folks should probably move on.
    I'll probably get flamed now for saying this, but honestly, life's too short, and we take stuff too seriously sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

You'd think the article would have at least quoted what he said. Now that's lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

h2005 wrote: »
    You'd think the article would have at least quoted what he said. Now that's lazy.

What did Pat say? That a flaming trench be dug around Donegal, or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

Banjoxed wrote: »
    What did Pat say? That a flaming trench be dug around Donegal, or something?

No idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,626 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Called us all lazy barstewards.

I have better things to worry about than what a wooden plank says. Think our TDs and councils should get a life and worry about more important things

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Maybe the guy in the clip below wasn't far off the mark.....

Advertisement