Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost: Rear Light

• 17-04-2015 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Long shot I know but..I lost a Lezyne rear light this evening somewhere between Rathmines and Beechwood, keep an eye out if you're in the area?Never trusted that mount, with good reason :rolleyes:

2013_11_15.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 ArdRi71

colm18 wrote: »
    Long shot I know but..I lost a Lezyne rear light this evening somewhere between Rathmines and Beechwood, keep an eye out if you're in the area?Never trusted that mount, with good reason :rolleyes:

That's a pain Colm. Fingers crossed someone might spot it!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭mad dave

I know your pain. I lost a Dairymilk chocolate bar out of the slightly opened saddle bag on a 70k cycle a couple of Sundays back. I was really looking forward to that near the end for an extra boost and for the lovely chocolately taste too.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭pprendeville

mad dave wrote: »
    I know your pain. I lost a Dairymilk chocolate bar out of the slightly opened saddle bag on a 70k cycle a couple of Sundays back. I was really looking forward to that near the end for an extra boost and for the lovely chocolately taste too.:mad:

Bit of a difference between a Lezyne and a bar of chocolate money wise I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Yep, chocolate is much more valuable when you've just bonked.

Advertisement