Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Build for gaming

Options
  • 17-04-2015 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

1. What is your budget? 1000 - 1110 euro

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? Gaming, not too intensive, cities skylines,football manager and other simulation games, pes 2015 and maybe gta v, not in to the shooters

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? yes

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? No. moving from the laptop world

5. Do you need a monitor? no connecting to tv

5a. If yes, what size do you need.

5b. If no, what resolution is your current monitor and do you plan to upgrade in the near future? 1080p led tv. upgrade to 4k when price drops

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? no

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? no dont know anything about it. more research needed

8. How can you pay? credit card/ paypal

9. When are you purchasing? next month

10. If you need help building it, where are you based. have never built one, would have to come assembled.

New to pc building,dont know much about it really, got stuck in the expensive laptop gaming world for a while. was thinking of an i7 processor but is that overkill? do I need more than 8GB of ram?
    I would prefer the 3GB R9 280x over the gtx960. do you agree?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

Advertisement