Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle V Spurs 19/04/2015

Options
  • 17-04-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

A very spursy time of year! Game on Sunday and no thread up yet so i said id start one.

They are pants, we are pants, they will beat us 2-1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

mushykeogh wrote: »
    A very spursy time of year! Game on Sunday and no thread up yet so i said id start one.

Second week in a row I won't be able to watch, but to be honest I don't mind that much as in my head the season is over already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

mushykeogh wrote: »

Agree. They are poor. 2-0 Newcastle.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

I hate to say it but I don't care if I see this or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

In a small way I'm hoping we lose, need to do everything we can to miss the curse that is Europa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

In a small way I'm hoping we lose, need to do everything we can to miss the curse that is Europa

I could be wrong on this But, if Liverpool or Arsenal win the FA Cup, 7th place would qualify for the Europa.

We have to finish under Swansea

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I'll be at the hurling games in Kilkenny so I won't get to see any of the Spurs match,but if the last couple of games are anything to go by I won't be missing anything,hope we win though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen (c), Rose; Bentaleb, Paulinho, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

Friedel, Davies, Yedlin, Dembele, Mason, Townsend, Soldado

Hope Eriksen plays in the middle of midfield, it's his best position.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Not a hope Newcastle get something out of this one lads. We are fúcking deplorable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

That_Guy wrote: »
    Not a hope Newcastle get something out of this one lads. We are fúcking deplorable.

not as deplorable as us esp our last two games:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I always want to see us win but I don't want us to get 3 points n go ahead of Southampton. An honourable 2-2 draw be grand.

That_Guy wrote: »

Don't worry Guy :D, we will make Newcastle look like fooking Barca :p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Well that boycott didn't go so well. Christ.

Perez hasn't scored a Goal in 2015,

What are the odds :(

Perez hasn't scored a Goal in 2015,

What are the odds :(

id bet my house on the fecker scoring and a gift from our ropey old defense :pac:

perezzzzzzzzzzzzz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

I actually sigh now when I see Lamelas name on the team sheet. He's diabolical.

same when i see paulinhos name-we may as well be playing with only 9 men:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

davycc wrote: »
    same when i see paulinhos name-we may as well be playing with only 9 men:o

And the worst bit about that is Paulinho can actually play some wonderful stuff. Its just that most days he couldn't be arsed. You know he's just not gonna put a shift in and the deeper you need him to dig the more likely he is to go missing.

• Advertisement

chadli you beauty bad foot and all

danny rose in playing brilliant shocker

He's supporting the Newcastle Boycott because, he hasn't turned up today :mad:

See Tim's got Villa To the Cup Final :)

If they win it, they are in the Europa League :rolleyes:

Could go either way, Lamela, Paulinho & Eriksen has been rubbish.

ha ha hoopefully tim and villa win the fa cup and end up in the shipurpa league instead of us for a change

Fab defending.

colback! same old soft as ****e defense

Spursy :mad:

• Advertisement

All Vertonghen had to do was show him down the line, instead he dives to the ground.

Advertisement