Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle V Spurs 19/04/2015

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    I've heard similar rumors, who knows for sure. The squad could/should of been used better throughout the season.

The training methods are perhaps, not to everyone's taste? Seems strange to have a player in one week, only to disappear for months on end.

A mass exodus awaits, otherwise those players would be getting some form of game time.

I believe unless you are 100% fit you won't get in the squad let alone start. Part of the reason we have had so few injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Jesus, I almost forgot Capoue existed - what about Stambouli too?! :eek:

I thought we might keep Stambouli as back up. He's not great but he gives 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

Ormus wrote: »
    I hope you're wrong but I think you're right, he seems perfect for Arsenal.

Would we take Alex Song? His season has tailed off a bit, but he was excellent for the first 5 months or so.

Ex Gooner obviously.

He was on my EPL team of the year before xmas certainly and would be perfect for our midfield imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

golfball37 wrote:
    He was on my EPL team of the year before xmas certainly and would be perfect for our midfield imo.

I think a lot of the supporters would make a big song and dance about signing an ex gooner.

Bah-dum-tish

Advertisement