Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card query

Options
  • 18-04-2015 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi - I have an AIB MasterCard that I'd like to be able to pay from my BOI account - can I set it up as a payee? It doesn't seem to work when I try to add it and the bill option only allows for BOI credit cards. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

leem8 wrote: »
    Hi - I have an AIB MasterCard that I'd like to be able to pay from my BOI account - can I set it up as a payee? It doesn't seem to work when I try to add it and the bill option only allows for BOI credit cards. Thanks!
    Hi leem8,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

To set up an AIB credit card as a payee on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you will need to call 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to add the payee for you over the phone. This phone line is open 8am to midnight on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,

Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 leem8

leem8 wrote: »
    Hi leem8,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

To set up an AIB credit card as a payee on Bank of Ireland 365 Online, you will need to call 0818 365 365 / 003531 4044000 and a representative will be happy to add the payee for you over the phone. This phone line is open 8am to midnight on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,

Sarah
    Thanks Sarah!

Advertisement