Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Do you use Passbook?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Zhane wrote: »
    Whats everyones opinion of using the Ryanair boarding pass in Passbook? I'm planning on using it to Gran canaria in June and I'm just wondering is there any drawbacks to it?

It worked great for me in Edinburgh last month no problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Cool thanks murph. One more question, the flight is booked with two names. Do you know can we both have our own boarding passes on our own phones? Or is it only for single bookings?

Yes,as long as the other user has a iPhone,send it via a message and they will also get the two tickets so the other user can use there's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Cool thanks murph. One more question, the flight is booked with two names. Do you know can we both have our own boarding passes on our own phones? Or is it only for single bookings?

You can, what you'll need to do though, is retrieve the booking separately on each phone via the Ryanair app, then either add to Passbook or keep it on the app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭vonbarracuda

Zcott wrote: »
    The Clubcard is just a standard barcode. I used a website called Make Me A Pass which is now an app, and you scan in your Clubcard and it makes the pass for you.

In the last six months or so they've updated their scanners to accept barcodes on a screen but there's still the odd one that doesn't work, so give it a go and see.

Anything with a barcode for scanning should work.

Tried this in Tesco Clare hall at self service didn't work! Must be one the old ones

Advertisement