Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menswear - Suit etc

• 18-04-2015 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭

I Have a job interview next week and I need to get a new suit (and shirt,tie and possibly shoes) but I'm relatively new to living in limerick and I don't really know where to go. I'd need to get it somewhere that could tell me my measurements for everything as I'm not entirely sure of them myself.

Also would like some where that's not outrageously expensive. If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try Noel Andrews on Thomas St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

If you didn't want to buy one , you could hire one, hired a lovely suit for a wedding for €65.00 a few months back from a place in Roches street

http://esqformal.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Sextons on Thomas Street, Noels as mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GraGaia

Tony Connollys have a massive suit room upstairs in Patrick St. Loads of choice there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

Thanks for the replies! Might try the Tony Connolly place first, I'm guessing they are able to take measurements and everything yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Noel Andrews certainly does measuring, he kitted me out last year for a wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 GraGaia

I'd say they would have people to measure. Anyone selling suits would I'm sure.

Advertisement