Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24" monitor

Options
  • 18-04-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a new 24" monitor primarily for working but I wouldn't like to rule out gaming.

I was looking at this one on komplett. Is there any better available at a similar price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Id suggest looking at Ah-IPS monitors, better colour accuracy than W-LED. I picked up a 24" LG for about the same price off of amazon. What kind of work will you be using it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks. I'll have a look. Mostly dev work. Lots of time spent looking at terminals.

Have you a link actually?

I found this one. Not really sure what the difference between ah-IPS and IPS is.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Im afraid not, my model has been replaced by a new model which is a little more expensive now.
    There the same thing, some will just say ips, others will say ah ips, no real difference really.

For what your looking to do that monitor you originally posted would be fine. Or you could consider this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/IIYAMA-ProLite-E2483HS1-inch-Monitor/dp/B00FABG2DI/ref=zg_bs_428652031_10
    Thats a great monitor for the price :)

That looks like just the ticket actually. Thanks very much.

• Advertisement
Advertisement