Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Best earphones?

• 18-04-2015 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

First lawn cut off the season today, and just found out that the standard apple earphones that came with me 6 are pretty crap. Loose fit meant that they didn't keep mower noise out. The ones that came with my old HTC One M7 had a rubber grommet that kept them in well and blocked out the mower. Either they were better, or the volume from the iPhone is just not as good.

Anyway, in terms of comfort, stable fit and keeping outside noise to a minimum, what are the best alternatives to the standard earphones? My budget is up to €50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭curly.bert

Have you still got the HTC ones? Why not use them.

I find the Apple ones fine myself. I put the headphone fluff (foam) on them and there's no falling out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

curly.bert wrote: »
    Have you still got the HTC ones? Why not use them.

I find the Apple ones fine myself. I put the headphone fluff (foam) on them and there's no falling out

What foam do you put on them?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭curly.bert

guil wrote: »
    What foam do you put on them?

Just earbud stuff I bought on eBay. Very cheap. Y'know - the standard headphone fluff stuff

http://m.ebay.ie/itm/321728493037?nav=SEARCH

Advertisement