Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine Ireland Disaster!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,485 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

lemon48 wrote: »
    I have explained this already, I made a mistake with my reply, I can assure you 100% we booked a house that slept 6 people and we booked it for 6 people!!
    We didn't break any of the terms, we had 5 people staying in a 5 bed house,

Thats quite a mistake. You have to type this stuff out, and when you typed 5 you didn't realise you actually meant 6?
    However it's irresponsible in my option to walk for 15 mins down a busy street with over €350 in your procession, do you really think that's a good idea?
    I frequently have €400+ in my pockets, its not exactly thousands is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Thats quite a mistake. You have to type this stuff out, and when you typed 5 you didn't realise you actually meant 6?

Aren't you the lucky one

• Registered Users Posts: 27 lemon48

No sorry, we are currently trying to book a new trip through a different company and unfortunately one of our group has had to drop out so the number 5, for a house of 5 was in my head, so I apologised for that, that was the reason for my mistake.
    That's great that you walk around with €400 in your pockets, however we are students and that money was earned from small summer jobs so to us, that money was quite literally everything we had saved, therefore we wanted to take the necessary precautions to ensure we were safe with it, we were just being extra responsible. Im sure when we're older and more used to carrying larger sums of money, we won't feel the need to be so safe, but as we are young and not used to carrying large sums of money, we were extra safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement