Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Mazda 5

Options
  • 18-04-2015 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,
    this is my sister in laws car, Would appreciate if anyone could keep an eye out when out and about and in carparks.

Black Mazda 5 stolen today at 4am Dublin 15
    7 seater with sliding doors
    07d87837
    Has a twins on board on back window and waterbabies and mother care sun visors on both sides
    Has 3 car seats in it and a twin buggy in boot with a bag of knitted blankets.
    Taken with keys. Smashed front door side window into house to get keys.
    Pretty rare car and photo is a Google Image pic.

Needed for the twins christening tomorrow :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Still no sign, was used to rob a lady 2 hours later in underground carpark near the navan road, so they were still local enough, probably looking for more cars / houses.

Its either parked up, stripped or shipped!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

brightkane wrote: »
    Hey Folks,
    this is my sister in laws car, Would appreciate if anyone could keep an eye out when out and about and in carparks.

Black Mazda 5 stolen today at 4am Dublin 15
    7 seater with sliding doors
    07d87837
    Has a twins on board on back window and waterbabies and mother care sun visors on both sides
    Has 3 car seats in it and a twin buggy in boot with a bag of knitted blankets.
    Taken with keys. Smashed front door side window into house to get keys.
    Pretty rare car and photo is a Google Image pic.

Needed for the twins christening tomorrow :-(
    foto please

horse7 wrote: »
    foto please

We don't have one unfortunately . But any Google Image search of a 2007 black Mazda 5 will bring one up. They aren't too common either

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sly2000

sorry to hear about this, my car was stolen too saturday night. i would recommend all to install a gps tracking system in car now a days. they only cost around 50euro for a good one and some installation. good luck

• Advertisement

sly2000 wrote: »
    sorry to hear about this, my car was stolen too saturday night. i would recommend all to install a gps tracking system in car now a days. they only cost around 50euro for a good one and some installation. good luck

Cheers. It's a pain in the hoop!

Advertisement