Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Shiminay wrote: »
    Tis fierce quiet in here today, what's up with that?

It's cause I was working that's why :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Tis fierce quiet in here today, what's up with that?
    I'm just back from a Yes Equality thing we had in Longford, so that's why I've been quiet :P

Angron wrote: »
    I'm just back from a Yes Equality thing we had in Longford, so that's why I've been quiet :P

How did it go? :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Not yet we don't Lith, have to try and watch it tonight.

Dunno about this work think SR, I don't think it'll catch on.

GG to you Angron.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not yet we don't, have to try and watch it tonight.

Oh no spoilers then.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah it was grand, a few photos taken for the local paper, walked around the town with a some "Vote Yes" stuff. Only dissenter was an old man who tried to give us photocopied sheets of some sort of "you can't redefine marriage thing", I didn't read it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I stayed in bed and watched 3 more episodes of Another, I think it's better to watch durying daylight hours :o

I'm actually seriously enjoying the show, thanks for picking it for me nocs! :D It's seriously gorgeous, great writing and the story is developing fantastically, great sense of mystery. And it's creeping the **** out of me too, so there's that

I didn't read it really.

Sounds like you saved a few brain cells from imploding ;)

Ah it was grand, a few photos taken for the local paper, walked around the town with a some "Vote Yes" stuff. Only dissenter was an old man who tried to give us photocopied sheets of some sort of "you can't redefine marriage thing", I didn't read it really.

Meh to him, always one unhappy clucker with to much time on their hands

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Meh to him, always one unhappy clucker with to much time on their hands
    It was a bit annoying that he came up to us to try and hand them out, but sure it could be worse. At least it wasn't someone filled with hate and trying to scream abuse at people, that would be much worse.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

こんにちは o/

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

It was a bit annoying that he came up to us to try and hand them out, but sure it could be worse. At least it wasn't someone filled with hate and trying to scream abuse at people, that would be much worse.

Well said, enough eijits like that on 98FM earlier. I despair sometimes.

Who's showing Another? Can't seem to find it on Netflix.

This is true but also what a clucker anyway :P I had christian groups approach me and my friends before when in town over the way I dress and such, one of my friends is disabled and he didn't take to kindly to this so got caught up in a discussion about it,for his troubles in trying to defend me he got told the reason why he was disabled was due to him being diseased sin. This is why I am always over angry at things like this. They just don't think what they say or do is actually so hurtful and awful. There really just that obtuse.

Taltos wrote: »

I bought the Bluray ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Taltos wrote: »
    Well said, enough eijits like that on 98FM earlier. I despair sometimes.

Try crunchy roll or that site I pm'ed you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So now, anyone who follows Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D knows what Theta Protocol was, and i didn't see it coming :eek:

Not got to watch the new one yet! Will have to try watch it this evening!
    Pretty busy here, so not gotten too much free browse/posting time today so far.

Star Lord wrote: »
    Not got to watch the new one yet! Will have to try watch it this evening!
    Pretty busy here, so not gotten too much free browse/posting time today so far.

Ah well the 2 part season finale is next week, so you need to get up to speed.

This is true but also what a clucker anyway :P I had christian groups approach me and my friends before when in town over the way I dress and such, one of my friends is disabled and he didn't take to kindly to this so got caught up in a discussion about it,for his troubles in trying to defend me he got told the reason why he was disabled was due to him being diseased sin. This is why I am always over angry at things like this. They just don't think what they say or do is actually so hurtful and awful. There really just that obtuse.
    Wow, that's really quite disgusting.

Wow, that's really quite disgusting.

It is but it was so ridiculous also we just laughed in their faces, after the initial shock/anger faded, sure they are friends with an imaginary man in the sky and he's his own father he is o.0

No idea where they came out of, never seen them again anyway 0.o

Now time to re watch the ghostbusters :O

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

And yet it's how the sorts of Christians who feel compelled to "canvas" tend to act cause they bitter and sick minded people who cling to an old desert cult to try and bring their miserable existence some desperately needed meaning. Thankfully they're dying out!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hola

And yet it's how the sorts of Christians who feel compelled to "canvas" tend to act cause they bitter and sick minded people who cling to an old desert cult to try and bring their miserable existence some desperately needed meaning. Thankfully they're dying out!

Agreed it should have long ago being learned that being a Christian does not necessarily make you a good person. They seem to like to judge a lot of folk for a religion that your not supposed to pass judgement in o.0 I find their normally well to do folk who just haven't lived and have way to much time on their hands.

I always thought that when I have kids I just hope they are healthy now I want to add to the list I hope to frack their not bigots or christian.

Going to have a hell of a time explaining why were not having our kids baptized (my parents will be grand with it well my mother will) We are considering having a fake one for the craic and to keep the rest of the folks happy. I got a mate that would make a deadly priest :P

I know I know blasphemy but sorry I hate all aspects of organised religion..........unorganised religion on the other hand :P

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Agreed it should have long ago being learned that being a Christian does not necessarily make you a good person. They seem to like to judge a lot of folk for a religion that your not supposed to pass judgement in o.0 I find their normally well to do folk who just haven't lived and have way to much time on their hands.

I always thought that when I have kids I just hope they are healthy now I want to add to the list I hope to frack their not bigots or christian.

Going to have a hell of a time explaining why were not having our kids baptized (my parents will be grand with it well my mother will) We are considering having a fake one for the craic and to keep the rest of the folks happy. I got a mate that would make a deadly priest :P

I know I know blasphemy but sorry I hate all aspects of organised religion..........unorganised religion on the other hand :P

BANNED!!!

wrong forum :P:pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    BANNED!!!

wrong forum :P:pac::pac:

*oh oh* My bad.....*back away slowly* *Nnija chuck's ban back on SW........*flees

To quote a Guns N' Roses song from Use Your Illusion 1
    Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity

*oh oh* My bad.....*back away slowly* *Nnija chuck's ban back on SW........*flees
    :D:D:pac:

*grabs leg*

Your going nowhere missy :-D

*grabs leg*

Your going nowhere missy :-D

keep her there till I get the holy water!! :pac:

SW wrote: »
    keep her there till I get the holy water!! :pac:

*starts speaking in tongues* *levitates lair* Wait until you see the fire show lads :D

• Advertisement

*runs away screaming*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement