Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Satori Rae wrote: »
    *starts speaking in tongues* *levitates lair* Wait until you see the fire show lads :D
    giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

*runs away screaming*

* little boy your going to hell ............

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

* little boy your going to hell ............

:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Feh, Starcraft. Warhammer 40k is better, that's why Starcraft copied them!

Tehhehehe :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »
    Feh, Starcraft. Warhammer 40k is better, that's why Starcraft copied them!

Yeah...you keep telling yourself that :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's true and you know it! Zerg are a copy of Tyranids, Terran Marines are Tesco Value Space Marines, and Protoss are like a Tau/Eldar hybrid.

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    It's true and you know it! Zerg are a copy of Tyranids, Terran Marines are Tesco Value Space Marines, and Protoss are like a Tau/Eldar hybrid.
    nerd-fight_thumb.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Tau weren't a thing when Starcraft kicked off back in the day to be fair ;)

And Tyranids were a copy of HR Geiger's Alien stuff in a lot of ways - certainly Genestealers were and that's where they grew from.

I like reminding my very Catholic mother that she's supposed to be burning me cause I'm a witch :D

Shiminay wrote: »

And Tyranids were a copy of HR Geiger's Alien stuff in a lot of ways - certainly Genestealers were and that's where they grew from.

I like reminding my very Catholic mother that she's supposed to be burning me cause I'm a witch :D
    Your mother is in the Ordo Hereticus? :pac:

• Advertisement

Sure you are I seen you turn that frog into a pizza you know!!

No, I'm an actual witch - a magic working pagan ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Sure you are I seen you turn that frog into a pizza you know!!

haha , reminds me of that one about the princess who found the talking frog, "if u kiss me i'll turn into a prince " says he,

**** that, says she, i'm keeping the talking frog :D

No, I'm an actual witch - a magic working pagan ;)

Blah not sure my other comment sent (bad internet) sorry if my comment about frog pizza came across cnuty I meant it in a jokie supportive way not a bad way:)

Only when I re read it I was like *glup that sounds ignorant :(

I always put me foot in me gowel >.<

oh lol, no, it didn't come across as anything other than the humourous comment you intended it to be - absolutely no need to apologise or feel bad whatsoever SR :D

Also, you must be quite the Bendy Wendy to be getting your foot stuck in those sorts of places! :eek: :pac:

Blah not sure my other comment sent (bad internet) sorry if my comment about frog pizza came across cnuty I meant it in a jokie supportive way not a bad way:)

Only when I re read it I was like *glup that sounds ignorant :(

I always put me foot in me gowel >.<

calm down, you're cool ;)

Ha I am calm ;) just sometimes I type without thinking then re read it and go oh shyte biscuits :P

lol, don't stress. If you'd really offended me, I'd site ban you :p

(no I wouldn't folks, honest)

lol, don't stress. If you'd really offended me, I'd site ban you :p

(no I wouldn't folks, honest)

A threat of 2 bans in one day ;) I was going to ask for a prize for such an event.........but I know what it would be ( a ban) :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Quick question! Does anyone know can I delete a message I inboxed someone on Facebook?!? I don't think they've read it yet, I deleted it myself, but does that just mean it's deleted on my side, does the message still go through to them, is there any way I can cancel it before they see it??

• Advertisement

A threat of 2 bans in one day ;) I was going to ask for a prize for such an event.........but I know what it would be ( a ban) :P

must be nearly the full moon again

Quick question! Does anyone know can I delete a message I inboxed someone on Facebook?!? I don't think they've read it yet, I deleted it myself, but does that just mean it's deleted on my side, does the message still go through to them, is there any way I can cancel it before they see it??

afraid not, just pretend your account got hacked ;)

I think they still get it but if you where not friends with them in the first place it goes into their other folder in there inbox so they may not notice it.

Ha johnny that it might be!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello lovely people

I bought more books today.. You can't really go wrong at 3 for 1 euro! And yes, one of them is a James Patterson book. :o There were more but the rest were from the middle of the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club series'.

Hello lovely people

I bought more books today.. You can't really go wrong at 3 for 1 euro! And yes, one of them is a James Patterson book. :o There were more but the rest were from the middle of the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club series'.

I love sifting through book shops and online for cheapie book offers.

I managed to nearly all of jon ronson books for a under tenner few years back pure delighted...........I love him o.0

hi pp

ya cany beat a good book

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    I love sifting through book shops and online for cheapie book offers.
    I must have a look online as well to see if I can get some of the series' together at a relatively cheap price.
    ya cany beat a good book
    True dat :)

I love shifting

Ohhhhhh my ;) :pac:

Sorry :o:o:D

Ffs :P I meant sifting bwhahahahahahaha :P

Good catch sephy :P

• Advertisement

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement