Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

OK.. :o

Well fine then, go watch it, see if I care! It's a totally adorable show, and there's a darling little puppy too.

tumblr_mn672cTq2D1roz7m7o1_500.gif

I totally didn't have any reason to warn you, and it's totally not something utterly soul-crushing and horrific, so you should absolutely watch it.

;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd best check out the trailer, might leave it till I'm not going to the leaba though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Links234 wrote:
    Well fine then, go watch it, see if I care! It's a totally adorable show, and there's a darling little puppy too.

I don't wanna watch it.. :o

I don't wanna watch it.. :o

That might be wise Paws ;)

Right, I need sleeps, nai nai folks! :D

• Advertisement

G'night links :)

G'night links :)

G'night to you too, and sorry for tormenting you. Here, I'll make it up to you, you should absolutely watch Madoka Magica instead :)

7facd20f5216202349ad2fc3119e2e5b1329936788_full.jpg

Links234 wrote:
    G'night to you too, and sorry for tormenting you. Here, I'll make it up to you, you should absolutely watch Madoka Magica instead

Oh no, you didn't! I might give that a watch sometime.

Sleep well Links!

Oh no, you didn't! I might give that a watch sometime.

Sleep well Links!

Do! It's only 12 episodes long, but amazing show, and you got this little guy too:

tumblr_inline_mj3ii3RMeS1qz4rgp.gif

Isn't he adorable? Don't you just wanna cuddle him? Don't you just wanna make a contract with him? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Links234 wrote: »
    Do! It's only 12 episodes long, but amazing show, and you got this little guy too:

tumblr_inline_mj3ii3RMeS1qz4rgp.gif

Isn't he adorable? Don't you just wanna cuddle him? Don't you just wanna make a contract with him? :)

Nope, that makes me want to sprint for cover and load my shotgun for when tries eating my face.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

heyday30 wrote: »
    Talking sad movies eh? St1t movie but Marley and me, the end of it. My god not able.

On another note the adverts for the new poltergeist movie are frightening the bejaysus out of me.....won't be seeing that.

Oh n hello.

Unfriended is it?

Yea, you can't trust anything that cute, it's gonna go for the jugular at the closest opportunity!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Unfriended is it?

Nope, they actually remaking Poltergeist.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nope, they actually remaking Poltergeist.

Ohhh right,not seen it yet ,probably best i don't :-/

It may not have aged terribly well but Poltergeist left me in a heap for years! I was waaaayyyyyy too young to have watched that film :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I can't watch anything scary like that my imagination runs wild.
    *shivers

One oldie I watched as a teen Salems Lot. Didn't right for weeks

I can't watch anything scary like that my imagination runs wild.
    *shivers

One oldie I watched as a teen Salems Lot. Didn't right for weeks

I wasn't right after watching the grudge :-l

As a grown up (yea right! :p), the last ten minutes of the Blair Witch Project had me on the edge of my seat and freaked out :)

The remake of The Grudge actually traumatised me, two weeks till I could sleep properly. Watched it in a friend's house, 3 grown men spooked out of their tree on a couch, good times! :D

Never liked horror movies full stop.

Shiminay wrote: »
    As a grown up (yea right! :p), the last ten minutes of the Blair Witch Project had me on the edge of my seat and freaked out :)

The remake of The Grudge actually traumatised me, two weeks till I could sleep properly. Watched it in a friend's house, 3 grown men spooked out of their tree on a couch, good times! :D

The start of the grudge......
    when your wan goes up the attic ,I didn't enter my attic for about 2 yes after

• Advertisement

Stumbled upon a documentary called The Stranger on the Bridge about a guy who's trying to find the man who talked him out of taking his own life six years before.

The start of the grudge......
    it was the kid coming out from the sheets of the bed that hit me hardest, but the lights going off in sequence too... Jebus!
    Getting the shakes just thinking about that film.

* reaches for bat'leth for safety

I'm summary horror movies bad.
    Have no desire to watch any more of them :)

Best keep the nightlight on Shim in case something goes bump in the middle of the night

Stumbled upon a documentary called The Stranger on the Bridge about a guy who's trying to find the man who talked him out of taking his own life six years before.

That sounds interesting paws.

Oh paws one of my pooches staying in vets tonight :( routine procedure she didn't react too well with the anesthetic.
    Hope she can come home tomorrow. miss her wicked.

heyday30 wrote:
    That sounds interesting paws.
    It's interesting but it's hard to watch tbh, but at the same time I want to keep watching.
    heyday30 wrote:
    Oh paws one of my pooches staying in vets tonight routine procedure she didn't react too well with the anesthetic. Hope she can come home tomorrow. miss her wicked.
    Oh dear, what did she have done? What type of reaction did she have? Hope she'll be home to you tomorrow :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    it was the kid coming out from the sheets of the bed that hit me hardest, but the lights going off in sequence too... Jebus!
    Getting the shakes just thinking about that film.

* reaches for bat'leth for safety

*sobs uncontrollable*

:pac:

I'm summary horror movies bad.
    Have no desire to watch any more of them :)

Unless your curled up with a hot woman/man :D;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Most of my favourite horror films are the schlocky 80's movies like Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street.

• Advertisement

It's interesting but it's hard to watch tbh, but at the same time I want to keep watching.

Oh dear, what did she have done? What type of reaction did she have? Hope she'll be home to you tomorrow :)

She had just exploratory surgery. Was a lump they were concerned with its just fatty tissue ( thank god ) they said it took her ages to wake up n she was weak/dehydrated. Poor pup.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement