Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    Finally managed to find a picture that had me in it from being out at the Yes Equality bus yesterday. Was starting to think one would never show up.

we need proofs you understand, right :d)

Sureeeee they are :pac:

:D

okaay lets test it

where are we heading :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Joya wrote: »
    we need proofs you understand, right :d)
    I would, but there's a bunch of other folks in the picture and I dunno if they'd like me putting their faces up on boards :P

I would, but there's a bunch of other folks in the picture and I dunno if they'd like me putting their faces up on boards :P

we promise we wont tell :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Right, I'm away for the day, laters ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. How are we? :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey Paws, How are you doing?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I just had a cream donut! :eek: It was delicious :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haven't had anything like that in a few weeks, fairly jealous of you now Shim!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey Paws, How are you doing?
    I'm good, how are you Grem?

I got a gadget in Dunnes for slicing and coring pineapple. I just tried it out so now I'm munching away on pineapple :D

• Advertisement

I need to get eating more veg. Thinking mushrooms on pizza isn't quite enough!.

Hey Grem, how's the head?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Grem o/

Joya wrote: »
    okaay lets test it

where are we heading :d))

Were going to Cork yeahhh \o/

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Grem, how's the head?

Fine, scary beer capacity is scary. :o

Heyo Seph mon ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How are you grem?:)

All good Seph, back to routine again but no harm..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

All hail Angron!.

How's it going Grem?

Pretty good Angron, how is your good self?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I need to get eating more veg. Thinking mushrooms on pizza isn't quite enough!.
    hate to break it to you, Grem, but mushroom isn't a vegetable! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Smartass!. Meant to say didn't count... :p

Pretty good Angron, how is your good self?.
    Ah I'm all right. Avoiding the accursed Day Star at the minute.
    SW wrote: »
    hate to break it to you, Grem, but mushroom isn't a vegetable! :P
    It's also awful on pizza :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D:D:p
    It's also awful on pizza :pac:
    0d34b11a1295ccc52028beb00d353655.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

Fine, scary beer capacity is scary. :o

Heyo Seph mon ;)

Yup! Dunno what's scarier, the show I'm watching, or the volume of booze you can put away. Did you have many more after that?

SW wrote: »
    :D:D:p

0d34b11a1295ccc52028beb00d353655.jpg
    They get all slimy and nasty, and they ooze their nasty tasting juices onto the pizza when cooking. I can't eat pizza that mushroom has been on, even plucked off I can taste them.

Take that minty :P :pac:

Hi Grem o/

Were going to Cork yeahhh \o/

ahhahahh ok fair enough :D

whats in cork lol

btw hi all
    im watchin s2e8 of the bridge but me soul is sleeping and the rum did a little job but not fully will have to repeat the procedure :pac:

Went to two more pubs Links. :o

• Advertisement

Went to two more pubs Links. :o

:eek:

What are you like?! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement