Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    ahhahahh ok fair enough :D

whats in cork lol

Me baby :cool:

Sorry :o:o:D :pac:

Went to two more pubs Links. :o

What were ya drinking grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What were ya drinking grem?

Guinness and hogs back ott mostly..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    It's also awful on pizza

:eek:

What about pineapple on pizza , yay or nay?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

:eek:

What about pineapple on pizza , yay or nay?
    Nay. I don't like pineapple in general.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron wrote: »

What does Angron put on pizza besides meat??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Guinness and hogs back ott mostly..
    And goat beer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What does Angron put on pizza besides meat??
    Besides meat, I'll have onions, peppers (I freaking love bell peppers), occasionally I'll have tomato, and depending on the other stuff I'll have garlic can be nice. I mean I won't have all of those on the one pizza, but those are regular toppings for me.

Links234 wrote: »
    And goat beer

Damn nice it was too!

Damn nice it was too!
    All this happens when I'm not in Galway any more ;-;

Angron wrote:

Pineapple is yum. I love it on pizza. :D

• Advertisement

All this happens when I'm not in Galway any more ;-;

You'll have to come back for a visit. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Thor's Day! :D

Pineapple is yum. I love it on pizza. :D
    Pineapple, mushroom, any fish, and sweetcorn are the main things I can't have on pizza.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Grem, Paws, Links, and Angron... (and hiding behind the couch Seph) :D

Angron wrote:
    Pineapple, mushroom, any fish, and sweetcorn are the main things I can't have on pizza.
    Fish on pizza seems wrong..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,557 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Grem, Paws, Links, and Angron... (and hiding behind the couch Seph) :D

*Walks out from behind the couch*

Damn :D

Swannnnnnnnniiiiiiiiieeee o/

Black Swan wrote:
    Hi Grem, Paws, Links, and Angron... (and hiding behind the couch Seph)

Hi Swan

I'm going to vomit. I just found toenail clippings on the chair I was sitting in. And our wonderful neighbour is here for the third time today.. :mad:

Hiya Swannie!

Fish on pizza seems wrong..
    I think the main two you'll find are tuna and anchovies, but blech to either of them.

Heyoo Swannie.

• Advertisement

*Walks out from behind the couch*

Damn :D

Swannnnnnnnniiiiiiiiieeee o/
    Couldn't miss you there Seph, given that I made my Lair nest in the couch pillows. :cool:
    Hi Swan
    Paws! :D
    I'm going to vomit. I just found toenail clippings on the chair I was sitting in.
    Ewwwwwwww! :(
    Hiya Swannie!
    Hey Grem!

Angron wrote:
    I think the main two you'll find are tuna and anchovies, but blech to either of them.
    Eugh.

No offence to anyone who likes those.. :o

Heyoo Swannie.
    Hey Angron... I agree... don't like fishy pizza either!

Black Swan wrote:
    Paws!
    *waves at Swan*

Javas for all my friends! :cool:

1950h8htg3d99jpg.jpg

Perfect timing Swannie, just gettin ready for work..

Perfect timing Swannie, just gettin ready for work..
    Have a grand W-day Grem! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Going out for dinner with my mum for her birthday, wearing a new dress I got the other day, I think she'll be pleased, she's always going on at me to wear something pretty and I'm always "But noooooo, I like jeans and tshirts"

Nice one Links, enjoy. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

: o)...

is that nick cave's ship song playing in a low volume in da background? :lol:

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement